Bar Admissions: Connecticut
U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
Attorney Rembish is a partner in the firm. His practice areas focus on criminal defense and DUI defense. In addition, his practice areas include civil litigation, subrogation, and commercial and consumer debt collection.
Attorney Rembish received his B.S. from the University of Connecticut in Storrs, CT, and his J.D., Magna Cum Laude, from the Quinnipiac University School of Law in Hamden, CT, where he was Editor-in-Chief of the Quinnipiac Law Review. Following law school, Attorney Rembish clerked for Connecticut Appellate Court Judges Paul M. Foti and Barry R. Schaller and the Honorable Thomas P. Smith, United States District Court Magistrate Judge for the District of Connecticut.
Prior to joining Rembish & LaSaracina, LLC, Attorney Rembish practiced law at Day, Berry, & Howard, LLP in Hartford, Connecticut, where, as an associate in the firm’s litigation department, he represented corporate and individual clients in both commercial litigation and insurance defense, and handled a wide variety of intellectual property matters including patent infringement litigation, trade secret litigation, trademark litigation, licensing matters, and intellectual property counseling.
A member of the Rhode Island and Connecticut Bar Associations, Attorney Rembish is admitted to practice in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and in the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut. He has represented clients in state and federal courts, at administrative hearings and before various boards and commissions and has argued cases before the Connecticut Appellate Court and various administrative tribunals.
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Member, New Britain Bar Association
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP)
- Member, 2006-2010 Community Foundation of Greater New Britain Scholarship Committee
- Member, Board of Directors, YMCA New Britain 2010-2011
- Corporator, Boys and Girls Club of New Britain
- Celebrate New Britain Award Selection Committee
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Connecticut Coalition of Property Owners
- Casenote: Liability for Personal Injuries Sustained in Sporting Events After Jaworski v. Kiernan, 18 Quinnipiac L. Rev. 307 (1998)